Tuesday, March 23, 2010

An announcement and some mixed things.

Hey everyone.

I'm taking the time off to give you what amounts to a public service announcement concering the blog.

As of this week I am (as I indicated earlier) dropping down to a post every other day, rather than every day. The frenetic pace I maintained in the first three weeks of the blog were primarily there to establish some content for new readers read, and to iron out the look and feel of the posts. Now that I feel that has been accomplished, I am going back to a more sedate posting schedule.

And yes, I realize the irony of making this announcement a day late. I would rather make a post a day late than not make a post at all, and as real life shifts and changes I may shift the posting around as well. I hope you understand.

Second, all posts should now be tagged with the appropriate creature type for each rarespawn. This felt like a natural thing and I'm thankful I got it as a reader suggestion!

Finally, my old post about Boulderheart now has several new pictures of much better quality. When I made that post I was puzzled that I could only find one set of screenshots when I was fairly convinced I had more. I only found the "missing" ones recently, and decided to remove the substandard pictures in favor of more colorful ones with more varied poses. I hope you enjoy!

Please keep the comments and feedback coming and I'll continue to try to upgrade the blog as much as I can.

Thanks for reading.

~Dragonshade

5 comments:

Skulda said...

Good stuff! The tagging of creature type is a good idea. Maybe adding local as a tag too? EI: Durotar, Kalimdor, Azeroth or Nagrand, Outlands etc.

Dragonshade said...

I've used location tags since the start. :)

CrankieFoodie said...

I'm enjoying your blog SO much! Please take your time and don't burn out - every other day is still an amazing amount of posting for such a fun topic. Keep it up and take care!

johnliu.net said...

was reading one of your entries regarding a leper gnome and thinking about Cataclysm.

On http://www.wowwiki.com/Cataclysm
there are quite a few areas that may see possible re-design. I almost feel like there's an urgency to go catch all the rares before they disappear.

johnliu.net said...

http://www.wow.com/2009/11/05/roadmap-to-cataclysm-zone-overhauls/

add a link